DIY TV Pitch Kit Has Literally Hundreds of Resources You Won’t Find Anywhere Else!
Below is a detailed content list by tab.
You’ll get free updates for life.
- How To Make The Most Of Your DIY TV Pitch Kit
- Purpose Behind The DIY TV Pitch Kit
- Intro To DIY TV Pitch Kit Founders
- Build Stronger Characters and Stories
- Create Compelling Episodes
- Develop the Perfect Location/Set
- Make Best Use of The Visual Medium
- Best Research Techniques
- Understand The Demographics of Your Show
- Concept Vs Talent Live Lecture
- Printable Development E-Workbook
- Show Overview Worksheets
- Character Worksheets
- Producer Worksheets
- Locations Worksheets
- Episode Worksheets
- How To Contact Celebrities
- Letter of Interest Template
- 4 Sample Treatments
- Game Show
- Sample 1-Sheets
- What Pitch Materials Do You Need
- Sizzle Reels
- Easy, Preset, Fill-In-The-Blank Treatment Templates
- Video Descriptions Of All Samples
- Printable Pitch Materials E-Workbook
- Prepare For Your Pitch
- Land Pitch Meetings
- Do’s and Don’ts Of Pitching
- How To Follow Up
- Know The Network Before You Pitch
- Do You Want Or Need Sponsors
- Flow of a Pitch
- Pitch With Storyboards
- Do You Need An Agent To Pitch
- 7 Top TV Pitch Fails
- Sample Pitch Critiques
- Printable Perfect Your Pitch E-Workbook
- 3 D.O.A. Deal Killers
- How To Get Past Network Gatekeepers
- Get Over Your Fear of Pitching
- Script Standards
- 50 of the Greatest Pitch Strategies
- Benefits of Attending TV Conferences
- How To Pitch at TV Conferences
- Prepping For TV Conferences
- Marketing and PR Opportunities At Conferences
- Where To Stay at Conferences
- What To Wear at Conferences
- How To Get Past the Gatekeepers
- How To Pitch at Conferences
- Which Conferences To Attend
- Follow Up From Conferences
- Conference Experience Videos
- Printable Conference E-Workbook
- Scripts For Calling Networks
- Email Templates
- Cover Letter Templates
- Trey Parker And Matt Stone – Creators of South Park
- Mike Peters – Creator of Mother Goose & Grimm
- Andy Bamberger – VP Production at Nickelodeon and Producer of Sesame Street
- Doug Stanley – Emmy-Winning Producer of Deadliest Catch
- Alison Snowden – Oscar-Winning Producer of TV Series Bob And Margaret
- Kim Dawson – Showtime Exec and Producer Of Mickey Mouse Club and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Scott Fishman – SVP Executive Producer for Spiketv and Nickelodeon Director
- Wayne Carter – Screenwriter For HBO, CBS, Fox, Universal, Paramount and Others
- Joel Andryc – Saban Executive And Fox Family Channel Executive
- Butch Hartman – Creator of Fairly Oddparents, Danny Phantom and T.U.F.F. Puppy
- Shawn Walker – Agent at Natural Talent
- Rhett Banning – Creator of Animal Planet’s Zig And Zag: The Alpha Dog Challenge
- Mark Simon – Pitch Expert and Story Expert
- Jeanne Simon – Producer for Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network, TBS and Creator Of A Turner Network
- Products, Periodicals and Companies to Help You Move Forward
- More Than 65 Industry Specific Terms
27 Questions Answered:
- Can anyone sell a show?
- What is a treatment?
- Why do I need a treatment?
- How do I land pitch meetings?
- Who should I pitch to?
- Do I need an agent?
- Will someone steal my idea?
- How do I protect my idea?
- Do I need to produce a pilot?
- How do I make money with my show?
- What if I just want to sell my show?
- What if I live outside the USA?
- How can I keep creative control of my show?
- What if I just post my show on the web?
- and many more…
- What to do once you’ve created your pitch.