Do you have a TV concept to sell…
or want to someday?
Imagine how much faster you could sell your idea for a TV show if you had a step-by-step, easy as 1-2-3, course on everything you need to do to get your show ready to pitch and info on how to get those coveted pitch meetings.
We’re thrilled to announce the latest, and greatest, version of our do-it-yourself home study course – DIY TV PITCH KIT. Our latest digital version provides on-demand access, plus the one-time, low cost purchase includes FREE updates for life.
DIY TV Pitch Kit is for show creators who want to pitch their TV shows right the first time. You ONLY get one chance to impress media buyers.
No more frustrating internet searches looking for resources… no more guessing, hoping you’ll have a good pitch… take a deep breath and relax… help is here. (Don’t have anything written down yet? No problem… we’ve got you covered.)
In your DIY TV Pitch Kit you’ll discover…
- Fill-in-the blank pitch scripts (No more guessing about what to say.)
- How to land more pitch meetings than you ever thought possible (So simple, yet so few people know about it.)
- TREATMENT SAMPLES for every type of show + tutorial videos (Watch over our shoulders as we step through successful pitch treatments.)
- Insider secrets on how to pitch like a seasoned pro
- The very first thing you must do to sell your show
- How to get pitch meetings without an agent
- Top 3 questions buyers will ask (and how to answer)
- Avoid the top 7 mistakes most pitchers make
- What media buyers expect to see in your pitch package
- The “Attitude” strategy for getting buyers to take you seriously
- How to create compelling characters (even for reality shows)
- How to present yourself even if you have NO television experience
- 11 target-rich pitching events
- How to effectively avoid overwhelm!
- Reach the MASSIVE American market … no matter where in the world you are
- The 2 most important questions you must ask in a pitch
- The best way to keep the door open for future pitches
- The 5 key factors that make conferences far more productive than posting content online
- Shockingly… the best way to protect your idea has nothing to do with registrations or copyrights.
- Little-known strategies for pitching streaming providers (like Amazon, Netflix, Hulu) as we learned in a meeting we had with a Netflix exec
- How you make money from your show
- And so much more about how to turn your idea into a polished TV series buyers will want that can only come from true industry insiders.
Over 100 Media Files
Our exclusive, new, hassle-free home study kit is a digital game changer with 100+ videos, audios and downloads. That’s over 20 hours of content! It is a fool-proof, step-by-step course designed to get you going on your show in minutes.
FREE Updates for Life
DIY TV PITCH KIT is a game changer because, unlike other mentoring programs, there are no monthly fees charged to keep getting updates. When you buy our DIY TV Pitch Kit you will automatically get all course updates which will keep you current on how to pitch and sell your show.
We will NEVER try to upsell you an upgraded membership. You pay ONE FEE ONE TIME. It’s like a LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP into a club with no monthly dues.
The DIY TV Pitch Kit will help you blast past overwhelm, gain clarity, refine your concept, protect your idea, perfect your pitch, keep you focused… show you how to get more pitch meetings in a day than you ever thought possible, and so much more.
- Free updates for life
- No shipping charges
- Instant access to all materials
- Works flawlessly on laptops, tablets,and smart phones
I will forever be in your debt for the fantastic course you folks sold me. What a wonderful couple you are. Are there really people like you left in the world? My faith in humanity increases every minute I watch either of you. Thank you!” – Randy Gardner
MSRP for the old version of our home study course was $575.We periodically discounted it to $397 + s&h.Our new digital DIY TV Pitch Kit is ONLY $200.
You Only Pay $200 USD!
Get to the FUN Part FAST
Get immediate access to your DIY TV Pitch Kit as soon as you purchase.
The DIY TV Pitch Kit website is easy to navigate. It’s well organized… the content is clearly labelled, and easy to use so you can get to the fun part of creating, or refining, your TV concept. It has over 100 streaming media files and PDF downloads.
Easy as 1, 2, 3
We’ve even numbered the tabs on the DIY TV Pitch Kit 1 – 10, so there’s no way you can get confused or lost. Plus, there’s an intro video in each section to provide an overview and guidance to keep you on track as you create your treatments and perfect your pitches.
Plus, You Get 4 Amazing Bonuses!
#1-Free Updates for Life
Periodic updates for no extra fees. It’s like like a LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP for a club with no monthly dues.
#2-Easy, Preset, Fill-in-the-Blank Treatment Templates
Treatment Templates for scripted and reality shows + tutorial videos
#3-10% Discount on All Our Programs
We offer programs to prepare you to pitch top media buyers at meetings we set up for you. You could save $150 or more.
#4-TV Expert Interviews
Want to find out how South Park was “accidentally” pitched? The interview with inebriated South Park creators, Trey Parker and Matt Stone is fascinating and funny. Get the inside scoop from fourteen expert interviews streaming right now in our DIY TV Pitch Kit.
- Trey Parker and Matt Stone, creators of South Park
- Mike Peters, creator of CBS’s Mother Goose & Grimm
- Andy Bamberger, VP Production at Nickelodeon and producer of Sesame Street
- Doug Stanley, Emmy-winning producer of Deadliest Catch
- Butch Hartman, creator of Fairly OddParents, Danny Phantom and T.U.F.F. Puppy
- Alison Snowden, Oscar-Winning producer and creator of the animated TV hit Bob and Margaret
- Kim Dawson, former Showtime exec, producer of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and The Mickey Mouse Club
- Scott Fishman, SVP Exec Producer SpikeTV and former director at Nickelodeon
- Wayne Carter, award-winning screenwriter for CBS, Fox, HBO, Paramount, Universal and more
- Joel Andryc, SABAN, Managing Director/ Former Fox Family executive
- Shawn Walker, agent at Natural Talent
- Rhett Banning, Newscaster and creator of Animal Planet’s Zig and Zag, The Alpha Dog Challenge
#Value of Bonuses
The bonuses are worth thousands of dollars and will save you months, maybe even precious years, getting your show on TV.
Here’s What You Need to Do Next
If you want to turn your raw idea into a professionally developed TV series ready to pitch in a few weeks…
If you want to find out how to get pitch meetings with top media buyers and you don’t have an agent….
If you want to feel confident knowing you’re doing your show right the first time…
If you know you could go further, faster using proven tools from a trusted source….