Pitching at Winter TV Conferences
TV conferences are the best places to pitch your TV shows.
We don't host these conferences, we share with you the secrets to be successful at these conferences!
Upcoming winter conferences:
NATPE Marketplace and Conference - January 24-26, 2011 - http://www.natpemarket.com/natpemarket/
Realscreen Summit - January 31 - Feb 3, 2011 - http://summit.realscreen.com
Kidscreen Summit - February 15-18, 2011 - http://summit.kidscreen.com
Hundreds of network TV execs ready for your pitch - No agents or lawyers needed!
Pitch experts Mark & Jeanne Simon work with you
and have you pitching like a pro
Private project review included
Dates: Archived audio training and materials available now
......... Live training dates Nov. 18, Dec 02, Jan 06
......... Replays available of all training -
......... You won't miss anything! Start any time!
Time:1.5 - 2 hours each session
Cost:.$697 includes 1-on-1 project reviews
Where: Your own home. Web slide show with audio.
No travel required - Phone in or Login
Bonus: Once you register, access to training and replays immediately, download the webinar workbooks and samples and have access to your members-only information page.
Click on a button to Register:
Training plus 1-on-1 project review for $697
Save $100 with code 100offNOW
Expires October 20th.
"I went with Mark & Jeanne to NATPE and used the one sheet they designed to pitch my show there and at the LATV Fest to FOX. The exec snatched it up and said, ‘What an amazing one sheet!’ That same exec has sent my script to top show runners in Hollywood to package my show."
-Margaret Babish, creator of “Scarlett from the Ashes”
“This is my first NATPE and that's why I went to Mark. I just shot an awesome China Documentary in HD, with exclusive interviews and incredible footage, but I need distribution. With Marks help, I believe I will get it at NATPE.”
- Jim T.
** Jim landed a distribution deal for his documentary.
We are not affiliated with these conferences. We recommend them because they work.
Last summer, Mark Simon signed 3 distribution deals at events like these and met with dozens of network executives.
The first time we had a mentor show us how to work one of these conferences, we sold our series Timmy's Lessons In Nature.
You have invested time and money into your concept. Now invest in how and where to pitch to the networks.
In this Hit Maker Seminar series, we will reveal:
- How to pitch without an agent
- How to pitch in under 1 minute
- How to create pitch opportunites
- What to say in an elevator or in a bar
- Which conferences are best for your show
- How to make the most of a conference
- What to bring to a conference
- What industry executives expect to see
- How to land more meetings than anyone else
- How to make the most of your investment
- The best way to follow up
- Pitch secrets of the pros
- What to expect after the pitch
Private Project Review
Plus, when you order the 1-on-1 project review and private consult, we will work with you to perfect your materials. Make sure you are implementing everything you need.
Ask Mark and Jeanne the questions and get the answers that could make your own TV concept successful beyond your wildest dreams - LIVE during the calls
"Thanks to your training we sold our TV show to a network. We were in production a week after our pitch."
- Monya Clayborn
“I am just thrilled to have hooked up with you and Jeanne. I can't imagine finding more enthusiastic, passionate, knowledgeable mentors! I truly feel blessed. Thanks again for all.”
“I got a chance to listen to the first NATPE Tour training session. Great job! The wealth of information on the 'Member's Only' site is outstanding. Your tips and commitments through out the seminar are PLATINUM.”
- Kim M.
- 4 live training sessions (online/phone)
- 2 streaming audio sessions
- Pitch Practice
- Templates to set up pitch meetings
- Treatment and sales material templates
- Conference Supply List
- Follow-up samples
- Pitch meeting worksheets
- List of pitch terms
- List of 628 networks
- List of what networks are looking for
- 1-on-1 material review/consult of YOUR PROJECT
- Member's Only web page with important links
- More recorded audio training available immediately
- Recordings of successful pitches
- Fill-in-the-blank templates to help you land meetings
- Event Schedules
- Conference support info
Pitch Catchers at the Winter TV Conferences (partial list):
- Cartoon Network
- DQ Entertainment
- Animal Planet
- Cookie Jar
- PBS Kids
- William Morris
- Mark Burnett Prods
- WE tv
- and many, many more
Will You Be Ready?
TV conferences are an investment in time and money.
DON'T WASTE IT
You only have 1 chance to make an impression with TV executives. Do it right the first time.
What's it worth to you to be able to pitch and sell your show?
How our training works:
- Click on one of the Buy Training buttons.
- Purchase the 4 training sessions with a private project review/consult
- Pay for the event on our secure server.
- You will receive the Hit Maker Seminar participant information and link to your member's only info page.
- Start listening to the pre-recorded training sessions any time
- Join us live on the phone or web for 4 training sessions
- If you can't make a live session, you can post your questions and listen to a replay later
- Make use of our many worksheets and templates to get prepared
- Feel confident as you pitch!
Get inspired, get psyched, get ready to pitch your show!
Training plus 1-on-1 project review for $697
Save $100 with code 100offNOW
Expires October 20th.
8 Reasons Why TV Show Creators Who Are Serious About Selling Their Shows Go to TV conferences:
- We recommend these conferences because THEY WORK.
- The only places to meeting executives, agents and producers under one roof
- Exclusive and unlimited access to agents and network execs
- Full access to presentations and unique networking events
- Free meeting areas filled with industry executives
- Be considered an industry player just by being at the conference
- Most economical and efficient way to pitch your show (Our record was 33 meetings in one day!)
- Stay current with the TV industry by attending address by executives from:
* NBC Universal, Fox, ABC TV, Bravo, Disney, and many, many more networks and production companies you want to pitch and know what they're doing.
11 Reasons Why TV Show Creators Who Are SMART
Join the Hit Maker Seminars to Summer TV Conferences:
- Mark & Jeanne have been there and will guide you on how to pitch at these events
- 3 pre-conference telephone/internet seminars on how to make the most out of the event. No travel required.
- Replays available in case you can't make one
- 1 post-conference telephone/internet seminar on how to do the all-important follow-up
- Get organized and prepared with schedules and homework
- Review of your pitch materials (with the 1-on-1 project review option)
- Templates to make sure your treatments, sizzle reels, one sheets stand out in your pitch
- Land pitch meetings before the conference with our exclusive Hit Makers Seminar fill-in-the-blank scripts and templates
- 3 short cuts to target and contact the networks you want to pitch
- Advice on the best presentations and networking events to the attend out of the hundreds offered
- Access to the Hit Makers Seminar exclusive members-only website: travel info, downloads, direct links, training replays, and much more...
Hosted by Mark & Jeanne Simon, founders of SellYourTvConceptNow.com.
Mark has worked on over 2,800 productions, landed over 25 distribution deals (Comedy Central, Nicktoons, G4), written 10 industry books and won over 100 international awards for projects he has produced and directed. Jeanne has produced over 400 episodes of TV for Nickelodeon, TNN, Animal Planet and Cartoon Network. She also created an entire netowork, and all content 24/7, for Turner Broadcasting. Plus, she's co-developed numerous shows with Mark which have
been seen around the world.
Do I have to travel for these seminars?
No. You may attend from the comfort of your own home. All you need is a phone and an internet connection.
What if live overseas or outside of the U.S.?
This is what is so great about our web-based teleseminar technology. You can listen to our web-streamed audio/ slideshow without incurring any overseas or out of country phone charges.
What about long distance charges?
When listening by phone, you will be responsible for any applicable long-distance charges. However, we also offer the ability to listen to the audio via the web to help you avoid long-distance charges.
Our service also has a list of U.S. nationwide local numbers. You may find these at http://InstantTeleseminar.com/Local/
Will I be able to listen and watch the slide shows with my iPhone or iPad?
No. Our web streaming audio and slide show are Flash-based. Apple does not support flash on either the iPhone or the iPad yet. You will be able to access the event phone numbers and conference codes on the iPhone and iPad, but you will not be able to access the actual audio or slides shows on the devices.
What if I can't make the seminar after I pay for it?
Don't worry. We record every event. A recording of the audio and any applicable slide show will be available for replay immediately after the event ends.
How can I see any slide shows in your events? Do I need any special software?
No special software is needed other than the typical Flash players. A free Flash player is available at http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ . However, we do not recommend signing in through AOL.com, as there are known compatibility issues with AOL.
Can I ask a question before the seminar starts, in case I can't make the live call?
Yes. You will have access to the event page weeks before the event begins. We have a Submit Questions box on the page which you may use at any time before or during the event.
If I am listening to the seminar online, how will I be able to ask questions?
You may ask questions any time on the phone or use our Submit Questions box before and during the seminar.
How long do your teleseminars last?
The actual length varies depending on the questions we get. We like to answer as many as we can. Generally our events are at least 2 hours.
What if I don't like your event?
We hope you will get more out of our events than you expect. However, if there is a problem or if you happen not to get everything you expected, you may ask for a refund within 1 week after our first training session.
Is there someone I can call if I have a question about one of your events?
Absolutely. You may call our offices at 407-351-0893 from 9-5 EST, Monday - Friday.