with Max Howard and Mark Simon
Are You Ready to Sell Your Animated Feature or TV Show?
Executive & Producer of Academy Award-Winning Films, Max Howard, and pitch expert/ animation producer Mark Simon will share their secrets on pitching animation with you!
In this Hit Maker Seminar, you’ll discover:
- How to pitch animation
- Where to pitch your animation
- What you need for your pitch
- How to land great pitch meetings
- The biggest pitch mistakes to avoid
- The #1 element you MUST have for your pitch
- 8 Steps to creating a story that will sell
- Discover your USP – Unique Selling Point
- The questions you must be prepared to answer
- How project titles matter
- What you need to do before your pitch
- How Mark pitched 35 times in one day
Meet Mark and Max
Mark and Max LOVE working on animations, watching animations and TALKING about animations. They get very animated when it comes to how this business works and how they can help others succeed too.
Max Howard has been a hands-on top executive for Disney, Warner Bros., and Dreamworks Animation.
- Movies he’s worked on have grossed more than $3 billion worldwide.
- Movies he’s worked on have been nominated for 109 major awards and won 51, including 13 Oscars!
- His hit movies include The Lion King, The Iron Giant, Beauty and the Beast, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Space Jam, etc.
- Has worked with entertainment giants like Steven Spielberg and Jeffrey Katzenberg.
- Producer of the independent hit movie, IGOR.
- He’s a sought-after speaker and founder of the Max Howard Consulting Group.
- He’s currently working on 11 animated features around the world.
- He’s landed over 36 production/distribution deals from his pitches with Fox, Comedy Central, and others.
- He’s the Animation Producer on Universal’s upcoming Little Rascals feature and Fox’s Tooth Fairy 2 feature.
- He’s the author of Producing Independent 2D Character Animation and Storyboards: Motion In Art, 3rd Edition.
- Has written a popular column for AWN.com and Animation Magazine for 10 years called Mind Your Business.
- Co-founder of SellYourTvConceptNow.com.
- Sample animation treatment
- Worth more than the price of the webinar!
- Sample animation 1-sheet
- Sample feature animation script
- Sample of script coverage
- 150 page workbook
- Discount code for 30% Storyboard Pro v.4 software
- Savings of $300 (more than 3 TIMES the cost of this webinar!)
- Sample Submission Release Form
- Animation & storyboarding software discounts
- DOWNLOAD these BONUSES NOW!
- Once you register, you can download these bonuses immediately
This webinar is perfect for:
- Anybody who has an animated feature or TV show to sell
- Animation creators
- Children’s book writers
- Storyboard artists
You would have to be rabid not to want to attend this amazing animation event!
We will also answer your questions live during the event.
Meet the speakers
Bios of Max Howard and Mark Simon in the video below:
What do others say about our pitch webinars?
I was part of last night’s webinar webcast and I wish to thank both you and Max for a really exceptional learning experience. You both obviously know your stuff and you know how to impart that knowledge in a way that’s in-depth, entertaining, and memorable. That’s a pretty rare gift. I came to know of the webinar via LinkedIn and I’m very pleased that I did.
Thanks again for an excellent evening, Mark. I learned an awful lot and more importantly, I learned how much I don’t know. That’s the part I find most intriguing. I wish you and your wife, Jeanne continued success.
All The Best.”
“I just wanted to send you a quick note to let you know what great value I thought the Reality TV Hit Maker Seminar was. I confirmed a pitch meeting by 10am the next day. I am certain this was because I applied everything I learned about making my communications compelling. Thanks so much for such a valuable 2 1/2 hours – it was a brilliant investment!”
“GREAT seminar! Thanks you so much. Far exceeded my expectations… (And I have high expectations!) ;o) Anyway – you guys are GREAT! “
“Thanks for the session! Totally worth it. I am impressed with Max, you and the life-experiences that you two so openly shared with us.”
-Mitch Carley – Producer / Writer / Director
Here’s How to Register:
Date: Replay available NOW
Time: Listen when YOU want
Length: 3.5 hours
Where: Web slide show with audio.
No travel required – Just login
Bonuses: Sample animation treatment, 1-sheet, feature animation script, script coverage sample, software discounts and more in our downloadable 150 page workbook.
Download these bonuses NOW, once you register.
Click on the button to Register.
Sponsored by Toon Boom.
How this webinar works:
- Click on the REGISTER NOW button.
- Pay for the event on our secure server.
- You will receive the Hit Maker Seminar participant information.
- You will be sent reminders to download your bonus material
- Use your computer at home.
- Listen to us online and watch the slide show
Get inspired, get psyched, get answers from Max and our live slideshow!
Students may contact us for a discount. Be prepared with a copy of your student ID
Hosted by Mark Simon, founder of SellYourTvConceptNow.com.
Mark has worked on over 3,000 productions, landed over 36 distribution & production deals (Comedy Central, Nicktoons, G4, Comedy Central), written 10 industry books and won over 100 international awards for projects he has produced and directed. He is currently producing the animation for Universal’s Little Rascals movie.
Discover how Mark lands pitch meetings, like the one below with Lionsgate where he pitched an animated series.
Do I have to travel for these seminars?
No. You may attend from the comfort of your own home. All you need is a phone and/or an internet connection.
What if live overseas or outside of the U.S.?
This is what is so great about our web-based teleseminar technology. You can listen to our web-streamed audio/ slideshow without incurring any overseas or out of country phone charges.
What about long distance charges?
When listening by phone, you will be responsible for any applicable long-distance charges. However, we also offer the ability to listen to the audio via the web to help you avoid long-distance charges.
Our service also has a list of U.S. nationwide local numbers and some international numbers. You may find these at http://InstantTeleseminar.com/Local/
Use Skype to join our webinars with no long distance charges.
Watch a short video on how to join via Skype at:
Dial in using the Skype address ‘joinconference’ and open the dial pad to enter the conference ID, which is sent to you when you register.
Add ‘joinconference’ as a contact.
Select ‘joinconference’ and click on the Call button.
Enter the conference ID pin code, then click the pound sign to join the conference.
Note: While the dial pad is displayed, you can also type the numbers and pound sign on your keyboard instead of clicking them.
Will I be able to listen and watch the slide shows with my iPhone or iPad?
You can listen in but you can’t see the slide show on iPhones or iPads.
Our web streaming slide show is Flash-based. Apple does not support flash on either the iPhone or the iPad yet. You will be able to access the event phone numbers and conference codes on the iPhone and iPad, but you will not be able to access the actual slide shows on the devices.
What if I can’t make the seminar after I pay for it?
Don’t worry. We record every event. A recording of the audio and any applicable slide show will be available for replay immediately after the event ends.
How can I see any slide shows in your events? Do I need any special software?
No special software is needed other than the typical Flash players. However, we do not recommend signing in through AOL.com, as there are known compatibility issues.
We also recommend you use a recent version of Explorer, Firefox or Chrome web browsers.
You can download the free Flash player plugin online at http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/.
Can I ask a question before the seminar starts, in case I can’t make the live call?
Yes. You will have access to the event page weeks before the event begins. We have a Submit Questions box on the page which you may use at any time before or during the event.
If I am listening to the seminar online, how will I be able to ask questions?
You may use our Submit Questions box before and during the seminar.
How long do your webinars last?
The actual length varies depending on the questions we get. We like to answer as many as we can. Generally our events are at least 2 hours.
What if I don’t like your event?
We hope you will get more out of our events than you expect. However, if there is a problem or if you happen not to get everything you expected, you may ask for a refund within 2 weeks of the program (or 2 weeks of purchasing a replay).
Is there someone I can call if I have a question about one of your events?
Absolutely. You may call our offices at 407-351-0893 from 9-5 EST, Monday – Friday.