Here's your chance to get your TV show on Fox, Nickelodeon, A&E, CBS, USA, Discovery or other major networks by personally pitching top executives face-to-face at a TV conference this winter.
There's a familiar life equation that says
Luck = Preparation + Opportunity.
That's exactly why Mark and Jeanne Simon created their Hit Maker Tours... to take people with ready-to-sell TV shows to conferences where SOMETHING BIG CAN HAPPEN.
Where you can pitch execs from major networks - NBC, Discovery, A&E, Oxygen, Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network and Lifetime just to name a few.
There Are Conferences This Winter for Every Type of Show!
"You're in good hands when you work with Jeanne. She is amazing!"
SAVE UP TO 25% or $900 FOR THE HIT MAKER TOUR!
READ ON FOR MORE INFORMATION!
Meet Your Mentors
"I love going to conferences with
our clients. The best part is when
one of them gets a follow up
meeting after a pitch and they
are so excited!"
Sell Your TV Concept Now, Inc.
"Honestly, most of our clients tell us
that they don't want to go alone.
They don't want to ever feel like
they don't know what they're doing.
They believe in their shows and they
are committed to doing whatever it
takes to succeed. It takes
preparation and it takes being in the
right place at the right time and
that's what the Hit Maker Tour is all
Sell Your TV Concept Now, Inc.
Have you ever tried to get a network exec on the phone or tried to get them
to answer an email before you've met them? HA! Good luck!
We call it the Hollywood Catch 22: Network gatekeepers tell you that you need an agent to submit an idea. And agents tell you that you have to have a track record before they’ll represent you. Don't worry! There is a way to get around the gatekeepers and it works every time. When you go to TV pitch conferences you'll be able to meet face-to-face with network execs - no agent or attorney required!
(Our record is 33 meetings in one day!)
Go to a Conference If You're Serious About Selling Your Show
- Meet and pitch to the network decision makers!
- Most economical and efficient way to pitch your show. (Our record is 33 meetings in one day!)
- Meet agents, entertainment attorneys, producers, and distributors.
- Stay current with TV industry trends and business by attending addresses by executives from Discovery Networks, WE, Lifetime, History Channel, TLC, Nickeleodeon, Disney, PBS kids, Telemundo and countless more networks and producers who you want to pitch.
- Immediately up your status as a serious player just by showing up at the conference (and use the experience for referencing and scheduling other meetings and follow-ups).
- Full access to presentations and unique networking events.
Past Hit Maker Tour alum, Shabum, caught up with Mark at NAPTE last month and together they celebrated Shabum’s show getting picked up by Telemundo USA.
Ryan and Jordan Augustine Just Signed a Contract!
Ryan and Jordan signed a contract for their imaginative animation, Adam and the Octopus Club, with studio powerhouse Breakthrough Entertainment. They pitched the owner of Breakthrough Entertainment at a meeting we set up for them at Kidscreen Summit.
You go guys!
"Mark and Jeanne were amazing for us! They are the best resource we've ever had. And the most comprehensive resource to help us prepare and hone our pitch. Mark and Jeanne are amazing because they are great at networking. They got us some great meetings, like with Ken Faire, president of Nerd Corps, and with Nat Abraham, president of Breakthrough Entertainment. These are amazing studios! Thanks Mark and Jeanne. It was a great experience."
- Jordan Augustine
HIT MAKER TOUR INVESTMENT:
$3500 USD - includes all virtual training, material reviews, treatment samples, full access to onsite mentors and much more!ONLY $ 300 for a partner
** Conference registration fees, airfare, hotel are not included in the Hit Maker Tour fee.
Want to go to 2 or more conferences on our Hit Maker Tour for Winter 2015? You can for only an additional $500 per conference.
Pitching Decision Makers Begins With:
- Session 1 - How to Make the Most Out of Conferences (Value: $1,500) (First training session for Realscreen, NATPE, and Kidscreen will be in mid-December 2014.)
- Session 2 - Pitch Prep (Value: $2,000)
- Session 3 – LIVE Pitch Practice with Mark & Jeanne (Value: $3,000 - priceless)
- Session 4 - Post Conference Strategic Follow Up (Value: $3,000)
- PLUS, TWO detailed reviews of your pitch package (Value: $1,000)
- On-site conference mentor to help you get pitch meetings, network, stay focused and inspired! (Value: $15,000)
PLUS: Your BIG, BIG BONUSES Include...
Full access to Members’ Only Website
(Value: $500 – really priceless)
Bring a partner for only $300
TOTAL VALUE: $28,450
YOU ONLY PAY $2,600!
Go to a TV Conference with Mark & Jeanne
You'll Have a Mentor to Support You Every Step of the Way!
- Mark and Jeanne will both be the on-site mentors for BANFF Media World Festival.
- Jeanne will be the on-site mentor for Realscreen West.
- They'll make connections for you.
- Translate what network execs have said to you and advise you how to respond.
- They'll even go pitch meetings with you!
Hit Maker Tour Success Story
"But I tell you what: Coming here, I got way way more than I paid for; from day one when I signed up. And then I got several emails, and then phone calls, and then conference calls. More information than I ever expected. They took me from the very inception of the idea of my show to, all the way through to literally being here to help me pitch my show, and now I might have a DEAL from being at this conference."
- Angela Oberer pictured with Mark Cuban
Hit Maker Tour member to NATPE 2013
- Material Review
Mark or Jeanne reviews pitch package and gives detailed notes on how to make it meet or exceed network standards.
- Material Review
- Session 1 - How to Make the Most Out of Conferences
- Travel logistics
- How to set up meetings before the conference
- What else to bring in addition to your pitch package
- How to navigate the conference website
- Session 2 - Pitch Prep
- How to sign up for pitch opportunities offered by the conference
- How to get as many unplanned pitch meetings as possible
- How to use your pitch package
- Flow of a pitch meeting
- Pitch mindset
- Session 3 - Pitch Practice
- Perfect your pitch by practicing with Mark and Jeanne
- Find out how to answer the questions network execs are sure to ask about your show
- June 4 & 5 - Training at Realscreen West
- June 8-11 - Training at Banff World Media Festival
- Session 4 - Post Conference Strategic Follow Up (TBD)