It’s for TV show creators who have an idea and have not done much else or for those who are stuck and want expert coaching to get them back on track to sell their TV shows.
- First Step is for you if you have an idea for a TV show and you want to find out if your shows are good enough to merit taking the next steps.
- First Step is for you if you have several ideas and you want an expert opinion on which ones are the best to get ready to pitch.
- First Step is for you if you’re ready to get your pitch package together and you want to make sure you include the elements media buyers expect to see.
- First Step is for you if you’d like to find out the best ways to meet with top media buyers face-to-face.
- First Step is for you if you want to talk to me, Jeanne Simon, about what types of shows buyers are looking for right now. I just attended three major TV conferences and I have the latest on TV trends I will share with you.
- First Step is for you if you want to save many thousands of dollars. Too many people call me after they’ve wasted $20,000 or more on something they should have never done in the first place.
- First Step is for you if you want to do your show right the first time!
Everything You Need to Know
- What: Private, 1-on-1, thirty-minute session with me, Jeanne Simon, to discuss up to three shows.
- When: Schedule your session any time in the future.
- Where: Virtual training by phone or Skype. No travel required.
- Fee: ONLY $145
- Payment: We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and PayPal.
- Partners: Your partner(s) may join you for no additional fee.
- Get More Info: Call 407-351-0893.
- Submissions: Do not need to submit anything for these sessions. There is no review of materials.
Don’t let another day, month, or year go by. There’s never been a better time to sell your TV show……
“In the 40 years I’ve been in the entertainment industry, I don’t think there’s ever been a time filled with so much new and unique opportunity for the world of television.”
– Jeffrey Katzenberg,
DreamWorks Animation CEO
- Why not you?
- Why not your show?
- Why not now?
- Wouldn’t that be sweet?
“There’s no time like NOW to move on your show. Don’t let someone else beat you to the pitch meeting and get their show on TV!”
– Jeanne Simon
CEO, Sell Your TV Concept Now, Inc